Friday 7 December 2018

" Do-Gooders"

Clarification on Terminology 

When I use the term "do-gooder" I'm referring to somebody who claims to do good, would like to be seen as doing good, but who in reality nearly always is not.

The type of person I'm thinking of is the type of an anti abortionist quite willing to punish a woman for having or even trying to have an abortion but who cares nothing for the actual woman or her child. The most illustrative example I can think of is a certain character from JB Priestley's play "An Inspector Calls" - if you know the play I'm sure you'll know exactly who I mean - if you don't I recommend, when you have the time, to watch it. 

Another example is a certain female prime minister yes I'm sure you know the one ...

Claiming she wished to to "do good" 


Resulting in  ..




No comments:

COVID Lockdowns : Propaganda

Two legs good - Four legs bad The title of the UK Government policy brought in to attempt to deal with the spread of COVID-19 was “Staying ...